Would love for you to be a follower of mine - just click the little blue button

Wednesday 23 July 2014

My 2nd DT creation for Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenges

Hi Folks
Just wanted to pop by and share my 2nd inspiration project for our new challenge at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenges.
Our theme for this challenge is:
Anything Goes

Our two sponsors joining us this week are Bugaboo Stamps and Stitchy Bear Stamps.

For this card I have used an image from Stitchy Bear Stamps.


I used my promarkers to colour the image and then used chalk to create some grass and sky.  The papers were from my scraps box.  Some pink ribbon across the centre of the card, a bow, flower and some gems finished the card.

Thanks for popping by and just pop over to Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenges for full challenge details.

9 comments:

Judith said...

You have been busy! - lovely colours and pretty design hugs Judith x

Linda Simpson said...

This is fabulous, love the colours and the papers.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Jan said...

This is adorable xx Jan

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Mags, I love the cute image and pretty papers.
Sue xx

Carole Pollard said...

Great card I love the image its fab gorgeous colouring and design Love and happy Crafting Hugs Caroe x

brenda said...

Perfect DP to compliment the image Mags, very pretty card.

B x

Unknown said...

Another gorgeous card Mags, simple cute, love the papers, I have them in my stash too, great added detail her too my friend, hugs xxx

coldwaters2 said...

Gorgeous card Mags loving that cute image also the wonderful papers a super, super creation.
hugs
lorraine x

Dawn said...

Such a sweet card! I love all the pink!
Hugs
Dawn xx