Would love for you to be a follower of mine - just click the little blue button

Saturday 16 August 2014

Mid Month Inspiration at Crafting Musketeers

Hi Folks
Back again to share a little inspiration for our current challenge over at Crafting Musketeers.  Our theme for this month is 
1, 2, 3
You can interpret this anyway you choose as long as you stay with the 1, 2, 3 theme, so for example, you could use 1 sentiment, 2 embellishments and 3 papers.  The choice is yours.

The sponsor for this month is the wonderful Polka Doodles and the prize on offer is 4 digi images.  

Here is my inspiration project using a great image, DIY Jennie, from Polka Doodles.


I coloured the image using my promarkers and then cut it out using my circle die.  I also added a little distress ink to the edges.  The papers were in my scraps box and I added some ribbon to cover the join along the diagonal.  The corners are die cut and I added some stickles for added sparkle.  For embellishments I added some flowers, a bow, and stick pins.  
If you haven't guessed my 1, 2, 3 is 1 image, 2 paper, 3 stick pins.


Thanks for popping by and looking forward to seeing your entries.  Just pop over to Crafting Musketeers for full details.  Don't forget to check out the fabulous creations from my teamies.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Crafting by Designs - Anything goes
Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper - Anything goes
Melonheadz - Flowers
Crafty Boots - Flowers
Crafty Creations - Flower power
I Love Promarkers - Anything goes
Creative Moments - Anything goes
As You Like It - Fav 2 embellishments (flowers and ribbon as they finish a project nicely)
Little Miss Muffet - Anything goes
Paper Creators - Bows, bling and blooms
HIMCR - Use ribbon

22 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

This is so pretty and girly even though she is doing some hard labour there. Loving the ribbon and pins.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Hi Mags what a sweet card. Beautiful papers - must check out my scrap draw!! Love the arrangement in the corner. Susan xx

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Hi Mags what a sweet card. Beautiful papers - must check out my scrap draw!! Love the arrangement in the corner. Susan xx

Linda Simpson said...

Gorgeous card, I love the image and the beautiful embellishments.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Donna Mosley said...

Gorgeous card Mags, love the image and beautiful design.

Donna x

Sandra H said...

So beautiful x

rachel said...

such a cute and girly make Mags - love this xx

Wendy said...

Gorgeous card Mags, cute image and love the pretty details.
Wendy xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Mags, I like the image and the colours.
Kevin xx

Unknown said...

Beautiful Mags, love the cute image, and your colours and detail, I love those corners..hugs xxx

downrightcrafty said...

beautiful love the papers and such a great design too
hugs Kate xx

Dee's Craft Room said...

Fab Get Well card, lovely colour palette and pretty image. Thank you for sharing your work with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

Dionne

Dawn said...

Gorgeous card Mags, I love the image!
Hugs
Dawn xx

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

What a pretty and unique card. Nice!

Thank you for participating in the MelonHeadz Friends Flower Challenge!

Marianne's Craftroom said...

So very cute

aussie aNNie said...

Awesome design Mags, love the papers and image.xxThe Journey is the Start


Lau W said...

Gorgeous card, so pretty !
Thanks for joining us at the Paper Creator challenge !
xx

Laney said...

Super cute card Mags loving the ribbons and pins just beautiful,Thanks for joining in at I♥Promarkers
hugs
Laney

Rosietoes said...

Lovely card - great bow! Thank you for joining us at the Paper Creator challenge. x

Anonymous said...

super cute card love the ribbon too, thanks for playing As you like it challenge this time, hugs Samantha

Hazel said...

Beautiful inspiration for Crafting Musketeers and thank you so much for joining my Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper August challenge with your lovely crafting - hope to see you again soon x

cotnob said...

This is a gorgeous card, perfect for our Bows, Bling & Blooms Challenge.
Thank you for joining us at Paper Creator's Crafts.
Pauline
x