Would love for you to be a follower of mine - just click the little blue button

Friday 5 December 2014

North or South Pole with Winter Wonderland

Hi Folks
We are really on the countdown to Christmas now.  I put my tree up last night when I got in from work.  Was going to wait till the weekend but it's another job ticked off the list.  I am working again this Saturday so the weekend is already reduced to one day only lol.

Today sees the start of a new challenge over at Winter Wonderland.  Our theme for this week is:
North or South Pole
We want to see your creations featuring penguins or polar bears.

Here is my inspiration project for you.


I used a cute stamp from Woodware which I have had for a couple of years.  I went for a clean and simple look with no embellishments.  I coloured the image with promarkers and added some faux stitching, liquid pearls and stickles.  The image was then matted onto black and then glitter card.  Added a stamped sentiment to the bottom of the card as the finishing touch.

Our sponsor this week at Winter Wonderland is:

with a surprise package for our lucky winner.

Thanks for popping by and looking forward to seeing all your entries.  Just pop over to Winter Wonderland for full challenge details.  Don't forget to check out the fab inspiration from my talented teamies.

I would like to enter the following challenges;
Patties Creations - Christmas cards
Sister Act - Anything goes
Addicted to Stamps and More - CAS
CRAFT - Christmas
Sassy Studio - All that glitters
Delightful Challenges - Twinkle twinkle
One Crazy Stamper - Anything goes
Without Words - Christmas
Pan Pastel - Colouring
Artistic Inspirations - Anything goes

21 comments:

Sue said...

Hello Mags,love how you have coloured your Penguin,he is very cute.
Gorgeous card xx

Carole Pollard said...

Just gorgeous he's a great penguin and you've made a fab card. I'm putting my tree up at the weekend Christmas is going to be here very soon the days seem to be passing by so fast how I ever did Christmas when I worked I'll never know guess you work at a faster pace love and hugs Carole x

Linda Simpson said...

Such a jolly little chappie, I do love penguins. Another beautiful card.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Mags, I love the cute penguin and fabulous CAS design.
Sue xx

Sandra H said...

Soooo cute x

Debs said...

Cute card Mags - adorable penguin.
Debs xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Very cute

Jennifer Johnston said...

Hi Mags, hope you are well. I love this fun card, the penguin is so cute. I think we will all need scarfs and hats like him, going to be -6 here tonight lol!
Hugs Jennifer xx

Rahmat said...

So cute! the image is really the star of this card, thanks for joining us at ATSM.

Unknown said...

Super fun, Mags, he looks like a right jolly penguin, think he has ate too many pies, love the stitching around the edge, super card hun, hugs xxx

sandie said...

Sucha cute image and love the little drops of snow. Thanks for joining is at ATSM

rachel said...

what a fun make - love that penguin - thanks for your kind thoughts - just to let you know Shaun was doing very well at hospital today and I feel positive. Hugs rachel xx

karalschuknecht said...

Your card is so cute. Thank you for joining us at Sassy Studio Designs for our All That Glitters Challenge.
Karal SSD DT

Joey said...

Mags this is too cute, fab make thanks for joining us at without words. Jo x

Deborah Frings said...

LOL - this is a super cute guy! I really like the pearly snow in the background. Thanks so much for playing along with ASM this week!

My Card Attic: Hazel said...

Such a fun little fella and great colouring! LOVE it! Hazel x

Sue said...

A very cute card. Thank you for joining us at One Crazy Stamper this month.

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

Love that fat little penguin - so cute! Thanks for joining us at ATSM!

Unknown said...

great card! Love that penguin! Thank you for joining us on the CRAFT christmas challenge! Irene DT xx

Kim Kelley said...

Absolutely adorable. Thank you for joining us at Sassy Studio Designs and the DTBST challenge this week! HUGS

Kim
SSD DT

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

What an adorable card. I love that sweet little penguin and your 'snowflakes'.

Thanks for joining us this fortnight over at Pattie's Creations Challenges. I hope you will consider coming back and playing with us again soon. Good luck in the draw.

Lisa D.
DT Member for Pattie's Creations Challenge!
Décosse’s Dynamite Doodles--My Personal Blog