Would love for you to be a follower of mine - just click the little blue button

Friday 27 February 2015

Let's Tie A Bow

Hi Folks
Hope you are all well.  I am off to see a Queen Tribute Band tonight with some friends.  As it is my birthday tomorrow they are treating me.  Then tomorrow night I am out for dinner with my family.  A lovely birthday treat and looking forward to my weekend.

Today sees the start of a new challenge over at Winter Wonderland.  Our theme for this week is:
Tie A Bow

Here is my inspiration project using a cute image from our sponsor, Digi Stamp Boutique.

 
I decided to go for a bright, cheery colour scheme for this card combining orange and yellow.  The image was coloured in promarkers and cut out using my circle die.  All of the other bits and bobs were from my stash.

Our sponsor for this weeks challenge is:

with a prize of a £10 voucher for the winner

Just pop over to Winter Wonderland for full challenge details.  There is some lovely inspiration from my talented teamies too.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
TO BE UPDATED

8 comments:

brenda said...

Just popping in to say a quick hello after being off line for well over a week, computer was hacked. As always a lovely creation Mags.

B x

Desire Fourie said...

This is just delightful and precious. Loving the cheerful orange and yellow. Wishing you a wonderful weekend.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Marianne's Craftroom said...

So cute, love the Spring colours. Have a wonderful time, Happy Birthdat for tomorrow x

Sue said...

This is gorgeous, such a sweet image and beautiful sunny colours.
Happy Birthday for tomorrow, enjoy your special treat.
Sue xx

Donna Mosley said...

Gorgeous card Mags, love the cute image and beautiful design.

Donna x

rachel said...

this is fabulous Mags - hope you had a great night and have a wonderful birthday xx

Carol S. said...

Love the sunny colours. Gorgeous card. Hugs, Carol S.xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card, Mags I like the adorable image and the flowers
Kevin xx