Would love for you to be a follower of mine - just click the little blue button

Sunday 27 December 2015

Happy Christmas

Hi Folks
Well, Christmas is over for another year.  Hope you all had a good time and Santa was good to you.  I was very spoilt by my family and even got some crafting goodies.  I decided to have a break from blogging in the lead up to Christmas.  I was working up to and including Christmas Day and really did not have time.  Now the main festivities are over I have more time and can now get in the swing of things again.  

Today I thought I would share another of my quick Christmas card makes using a stamp set from the Folk Christmas collection from Docrafts.


I stamped the various images onto white card using some blue memento ink.  I added some strings to the baubles and some doodling around the outside of the card.  This was then mounted onto some dark blue card.  For embellishments I just added some gems.

A really quick card but fun to do.

Thanks for popping by and would love to know what you think.  I really do appreciate all your lovely comments and your continued support.  I have not had a lot of time for commenting myself just lately but hoping to get around to visiting your lovely blogs in the next couple of days.


4 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

Hello Mags, a beautiful CAS card. I love the baubles. I hope you have a wonderful new year and can't wait to see what you create next year.
Hugs
Linda xxx

MagsB said...

What a lovely CAS card, Mags! I love blue and white, it's so classy! Have a great New Year!

love Mags B x

Jacee said...

Lovely design Mags, pretty shade of blue.


I’m back! what with being off colour and then computer problems it’s been a bit of a pain on all counts, but things have improved and I’m back to cheer you on with your lovely creations. All my BEST WISHES for the NEW YEAR too!!
Hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Dawn said...

This is gorgeous! So very pretty & CAS!
Hugs
Dawn xx